A deep powder where to dive in and ride, makes your ski trip full of new emotions and adrenaline.
Thanks to the new equipment, the skiing becomes more safety.
There are in fact a lot of devices that can make your skiing safer, even if the first security is experience.
ARVA, shovel and probe are faithful allies of the rider (skier), together with the possibility of having other devices such as airbags and avalung.
The innovation has also modificated skis, which become larger and "roker", to make the float soft and fast.
Will you ask for something better?
- Accompaniment with an explanation of technical and safety in off-piste skiing, avalanche shovel and probe use, route choice, self-rescue in avalanche snow.
- Accompanying both easier and more hard routes
- Tarvisio and Sella Nevea - one of the best freeride areas of our region.
- Pordoi / Sella - the most famous gully/couloir of the dolomites
- Marmolada - powder for everyone, ideal for snowboarding
- Cortina d 'Ampezzo - a huge freeride area that garantee everywhere wonderful slopes such as the famous "creste bianche"
A great classic that never goes out of fashion, indeed! Lots of people, tired of crowdy slopes, looking for lonely lands in the silence of their proceeding.
It 's definitely the best way to know the peaks in the winter, and have fun also to go down ... What you ask for?
Mountain pass, valleys, peaks, will be our goals until spring. From the Julian Alps to the Dolomites, to the western Alps.
- Accompaniment with an explanation of technical and safety in off-piste skiing, ARVA, shovel and probe use, route choice, self-rescue in avalanche snow.
- Outputs a basis for taking the first steps with skins under the skis
- Advanced outputs over longer distances
- Steep skiing
Some simple examples (low gradients):
Forca dei Disteis
Forca del Palone
Jof di Somdogna
Forcella La vinal dell'orso
Forca delle Cenge
Forcella della neve
Lastoi di Formin
Some most challenging examples:
Creta di Mimoias - Val Pesarina
Monte Avanza - Gruppo Peralba
Forcella Mosè - Jof Fuart
Vetta Bella - Jof Fuart
Foro Monte forato - Canin
Tofana di Rozes
Cima Jof Fuart
Creta di Collina
Climb a peak in winter has its own meaning. Maybe it's because of the environment that changes, or because the challenges become harder, but the peak in winter is something magical. The use of crampons and ice aix is needed, and practice is refined with exercise. So do not be afraid of these small challenge. The snowy ridges will guide us towards airlines that take your breath away.
- Accompanying base
- Accompanying advanced
Bila Pec - south-west ridge
Monte Cavallo - ridge hike
monte forato - east wall
Trekking is not only for the summer, but with the help of snowshoes you can go into the silence of the winter woods or peaks. Short or long trips with possible arrival at the mountain hut for a cozy meal, will make your day unique.
- Accompaniment of easy and difficult paths with any basics of security in winter, snowshoes are also down the avalanche, not just skiing!
- Snowshoes tours with dinner in hut and return by sledding!!!
- Tarvisiano, Sella Nevea, Froni di Sopra, Sauris
- rifugio Dibona, Citta di Carpi, Zacchi